The Girls

The Girls

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

November/December

So, I totally forgot to write about November. So I will write a little now and some more at the end of the month of December. Well, not much new went on during the month but Thanksgiving Day sure was nice to relax and spend time with the family. I did not take any pictures because I broke our camera. Yea, Jesse was not happy about that. Hopfully Santa will bring us a new camera for Christmas. I hope so cause Kira's Birthday is this month.
On Dec. 24th was the day that Kira was born and she is turing 5 this year. I Hope that everybody had a great Thanksgiving. I did miss Chris, Carrie and the girls. So I will write more at the end of the month.

2 comments:

~Michaela said...

Wow,
Itsn't that crazy that your baby will be 5? It's amazing how fast time flies, almost kind of scary.
We're going to move back to the states soon :) So we'll have to do lots of fun stuff together.
Hugs-Michaela

Jen said...

It was fun to be together for Thanksgiving!