The Girls

The Girls

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Kira's Birthday

Today is Kira's birthday. We are very excited for this day. Kira is 5 years old. I just can't believe that 5 years ago on this day I had Kira. Every year we are thankful that she had made it this far. Kira is doing great. She is loving preschool and riding the bus. She is also doing a lot better in sign language. We are looking forward of all the new improvements that she will do during the next year.

MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am excited that Christmas is here. We get to look back on the past year and remember the events that happened in our lives. I hope that gets what they want for Christmas. December has been a good month so far. I have been working a lot for the holidays. Now work is going to slow down a whole lot so I am going to find another job. In the mean time I am looking forward to spend time with the girls. Keani is doing great. She talking a lot and has a little miss attitude. She also has that cutest facial expression. Jesse is doing great. He still likes his job and playing a lot of video games. Alright I will update next month.
HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

~Michaela said...

Hey Terra Hun.......I'm a waitin' for an update..........
I'm sure there are cute pics of your girls you're keeping all to yourself, how selfish of you girl!!!
Luv ya- Michaela