The Girls

The Girls

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kira is potting

For the first time today Kira actually sat on the big toliet with a Dora tolet donut thing with out screaming. She wanted to do it all by herself. Let me tell you it was the most exciting thing in the world. I have been trying for ever (since she was 2 1/2yrs old)to get her to go potty. I am hoppen she will keep it up and wants to go. I am crossing my fingers. I didn't take a pic of this exciting event because you know I don't want to embarass her when she gets older.

3 comments:

The Hale Mom said...

HURRAY!! Good news;-) That is a step in the right direction. Don't force her. I found that when I pushed you kids the longer it took to potty train. It has to be her idea. I know that it has been a long haul for you but you are a wonderful MOTHER. I am very proud of you.
MOM

FENFEINOCHOK said...

Awsome news! That is so cool Terra. I remember when Sarah was finally done. No more diapers! We will keep our fingers crossed for you!

~Michaela said...

Well hello there Terra. I just saw your blog on your msn. I had no clue that you had a blog, how fun. Well, I'm going to add you to our blog if it's okey-dokie with you.
Luv ya and SUPER cute pics by the way
:) Michaela